The Rafiki Thabo Foundation only supports people and projects in communities where there is an established personal link. In each country that we work in, there is a local committee of trusted volunteers for Rafiki Thabo. They are the link between the trustees and the local community. It is through them that application forms are distributed. This system ensures that our funds support those people and projects that are known locally to be the most deserving rather than relying on an outsider’s perception. It also means that our money doesn’t go astray or get used up in middle management. Many of the trustees have lived in Africa as guests of the communities in which Rafiki Thabo now works – see our history page for details!
- Rafiki Thabo Cook Off! July 1, 2020
- Latest newsletter now available April 24, 2020
- Gala dinner website now live! April 24, 2020
- Save the date – our next gala dinner is on November 20th 2020 November 15, 2019
- Latest newsletter now available November 12, 2019
Sign up for our Newsletter