Do you work for a company which wants to set itself apart from its competitors by working with a charity? Do you want your company to be part of the transformative work we are doing in Africa? Good news – we are always looking for new companies to work with and would love to work with you!
Download our Corporate Pack to read more about working with us.
Why work with Rafiki Thabo?
There are so many good reasons for your business to work with us to transform lives in Africa. Here are a few of the main ones:
- It will enhance your reputation – you will get positive publicity for looking beyond your profits and making a difference to other people’s lives
- This will increase customer and supplier loyalty, attract new customers and increase brand awareness
- It may increase sales by linking new products/services to a good cause
- It will help you enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) profile and meet your CSR objectives
- Your employees will feel more engaged, motivated and loyal because of the knowledge that they are helping to transform lives in Africa
- It will help you to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
This is what other companies have said about why they support Rafiki Thabo:
“Education is a real passion of mine and the chance to assist others in gaining an opportunity that would otherwise be denied them is a real privilege.”
Liz Nicholson, Owner and Director of Nicholsons.
We are very grateful to the companies who have supported us so far. These include:
Nicholsons, a business that designs, builds and installs gardens. Nicholsons has selected us as their chosen charity & support us financially and otherwise. A group of Nicholsons employees will be going to Kenya with Rafiki Thabo’s chairman, Jon, in 2016.
Womersley Foods, creators of delicious fruit & herb vinegars, have nominated us as their Charity of the Year in 2015 and 2016.
NGI Creative specialise in art direction, copywriting, website development and graphic design. NGI have recently redrawn our logo for us, for free!
Perton Signs, specialist sign makers and printers to the events, exhibitions and conference industries. Perton Signs have printed leaflets, flyers, posters & tickets for us, free of charge.
KopyRite Printers in Chipping Norton have kindly printed posters and flyers for two of our fundraising events free of charge.
Oxford Policy Management Ltd, a consultancy firm that provides policy advice to international development stakeholders. OPM kindly donated a laptop to Rafiki Thabo for our Director to use.
Cooley (UK) LLP, a London-based law firm, have provided us with pro bono legal advice.
A team of staff from Landell Mills, an international development consulting firm, ran the Bath half-marathon in 2014 to raise funds for us.