We are so thrilled that two of the students Rafiki has supported who have now graduated are now helping others as a result of being helped by Rafiki. Sarah Akampurira has started a charity in Central Uganda to help poor, vulnerable children affected by HIV/AIDS and Nicholas Ayiesa is actively supporting the DADASHI Children’s Centre in Nairobi. Nicholas is also leading Blessed to Bless (B2B), a Rafiki Alumni Group, and has found a way of actively raising funds for Rafiki back in the UK. We would like to say a huge thanks to both Sarah and Nicholas – and to all our supporters: their work to help others has come about as a direct result of your support to them.
- Save the date – our next gala dinner is on November 20th 2020 November 15, 2019
- Latest newsletter now available November 12, 2019
- 2018 Annual Report now available October 1, 2019
- Lela – Ashes of Childhood August 22, 2019
- Exciting summer internship! July 10, 2019
Sign up for our Newsletter