In December 2013, we heard that Mr Ernest Ngalle, the Science teacher at Fusi school received his salary from the Lesotho Government. He was the last teacher to be approved and now all 8 teachers at the school receive Government grants. The school is now theoretically financially self-sufficient. As Rafiki will no longer be paying any teachers’ salaries this will release much needed funds to pay for more of the students from Fusi school to attend high school.
- Save the date – our next gala dinner is on November 20th 2020 November 15, 2019
- Latest newsletter now available November 12, 2019
- 2018 Annual Report now available October 1, 2019
- Lela – Ashes of Childhood August 22, 2019
- Exciting summer internship! July 10, 2019
Sign up for our Newsletter